Ecorithm is transforming the way buildings are operated, maintained, and marketed. Our physics-based True Analytics™ platform leverages building sensor data to deliver the highest level of occupant comfort while cutting operating costs and furthering sustainability goals. True Analytics™ uses intellectual property originally developed in association with the U.S. Department of Defense to optimize fighter jet engines, allowing Ecorithm to provide the following:
Ecorithm’s True Analytics™ platform for buildings delivers:
• Occupant Comfort • Optimized Maintenance• Energy Efficiency• Tenant Retention• Leasing Advantages
• Diagnoses new issues as they arise
• Provides a feedback loop for monitoring implementation of corrective measures
Root Cause Analysis
Filters out the noise of building operations to pinpoint only persistent and important issues
Industry-leading Automated Fault Detection and Diagnostics (AFDD)
Comfort and HVAC System Optimization
Unmatched Building and Portfolio Level Insight
Why Do You Need Us?
- The US DoE and EPA report that commercial buildings account for 46% of building energy use, 30% of which is wasted
- A majority of building occupants claim to be uncomfortable in their work environment, leading to low productivity – an expensive line item most businesses don’t even realize they are paying for
BOMA e-book “What Tenants Want“
- Building stakeholders lack tools to fully understand the operational and comfort performance of their buildings, or benchmark their asset relative to the industry
What Our Clients Say
Ecorithm provides powerful visualization and granular insight into building performance, which enables our team to run their buildings at top efficiency
Jay BlackLEED® AP,
Director of Sustainability,
SL Green (NYC’s largest commercial property owner)
Ecorithm’s solutions were simple to implement and resulted in significant, sustained energy savings.
Director of Engineering,
InterContinental Hotel New York Times Square
Ecorithm’s software identified multiple optimization opportunities in a LEED Platinum building that was already performing extremely well. The level of detection and accuracy far exceeded our expectations and were clearly superior to the other approaches.
Infrastructure and Green Initiatives,
Leading Global Consulting & Technology Firm
Finally, advanced technology has come to building operations! Ecorithm’s software filters out the noise of building operations to quickly and easily identify performance issues.
Jaros Baum & Bolles (Engineers for the Bank of America Tower)
Urban Green Council